www.flickr.com
tryn2bmoms' photos More of tryn2bmoms' photos
-->

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Catching up

Dear Caylee,
It's been a few weeks since I have blogged for you so I thought I would catch you up. You have been having a great time playing with Josh and Callen on the weekends, you love to play and swim together. We told you that you did a great job swimming last weekend and you like to remind us frequently and say"great job swimmin' day." You are very proud.

Sunday Mommy let you skip your nap. You were playing with your friends from 1pm until 6:00. It was a big day of Swimming and jumping on the trampoline. When we got home you barely made it through bath time, you were asleep before I even got to put on your PJ's!! You were SO tired!!

You have not been doing such a great job of going to bed latley. Every night seems to be a bit of a power struggle. You get up over and over again and we keep putting you right back in bed. You are trying so hard! One night you pulled out all the stops and laid in bed crying "hep me, hep me, hep me" ( help me) It was really pitiful!!!

Your favorite book is "The Family Book." We read it every night, you especialy like to say "some pam-pees cwy-at, shhh!! an some pam-pees noy-see. awwwoo!!!" (some families are quite and some families are noisy)

This weekend we are going to a birthday party for your cousin Cade. I know you will have a great time playing with all your cousins and family!!

No comments: