www.flickr.com
tryn2bmoms' photos More of tryn2bmoms' photos
-->

Monday, July 24, 2006

no school today!

Dear Caylee,
What a rough weekend for you. You were sick all weekend…poor baby! The good news you got out of School today (Monday) and may get out tomorrow too. You were really very good considering how sick you were. You were also good enough to share you illness with me. So no work for me today either. Poor Mommy was stuck cleaning up everything, and believe me you left quite a mess or two or three.
You are getting really good at your letters and you are really getting into playing with “little people” you like to make them jump and you really like for me to make them talk to each other. You are so much fun to play with now. We are having a blast with you (even when you are sick)
I hope you are all better tomorrow.

No comments: